miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

I want to be superhero

              I would like to be a superhero, the superpower that I like the most is super intelligence, if I could be extremely clever, I could solve problems like drought, I could guarantee the peace in the world, and I could save the animals with my unbeatable intelligence.
             If  I would have the ability to understand everything, my life could be better; because, I could help myself doing better jobs, I could help my family to understand the world, and I would be a super teacher for my students, our life could be a good one with super powers but, I would not like to have the ability to read other people's minds; because, I my opinion we loose the charming of the life. Every single person is a world to discover. 

1 comentario:

  1. WOW! Interesting choice. However, I'd say that this ability is kind of dangerous because a believe that men is not prepared to know everything about the existence. I hope in case you get this skill... avoid going crazy!

    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar